- The area is named after the small chapel of Agia Kali made of stone.
- Agia Kali is located northwest of the Skiathos town, on the hill at an altitude of 200 meters.
- It is just 1,6 kilometers far away from Skiathos town and 1,6 from Megali Ammos, which is the nearest beach.
- Olive trees and dense bushes along with the smell of thyme, arbutus and rosemary, compose the area’s landscape.
- The location provides panoramic view to the Skiathos town, the island of Skopelos, the sea, the Punta hill and also the tiny islands Arkos, Tsougkria and Maraggos.